Rechargeable Emergency light bulb (Load-shedding)
No more being worry about power cuts with these rechargeable emergency light bulbs that can work when there is no power.
Load-shedding – Rechargeable Emergency light bulb
No more being worry about power cuts with these rechargeable emergency light bulb that can work when there is no power.
– Energy saving, LED light source, Up to 8000 hours
– With unique features for solving Emergency problems
– Overcharge protection
– Easy to install – without adding any switch line.
– Can be used at home, outside or outdoor camping.
– Environmentally Friendly. It is great for the environment since they last about 8 times longer than regular bulbs.
– Reduces energy consumption up to 80%.
– Reduces C02 emission output
-This globe can also be used as a torch by bridging the contacts with your finger or other part of your body.
Fitting Type: Bayonet Cap
Wattage: 9W (bayonet) 12W (screw)
Emergency Lumen: 300-500LM
Battery: Built-in 1200ah Lithium Ion Battery
Charge Time: 2 Hours
Bulb Bead Type: 5730
Light Color: Cool White
Color Temperature: 6000-6500K
Emergency time: 2-5 hours
During a power failure, It can illuminate whenever you touch onto the base of bulb or by submerging the bulb into some water.
Charge at least 2 hours before using.
Before recharging, Wipe away all excess water from the base.
1x Emergency light bulb
Screw (12W), Bayonet (9W)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.